View Properties for sale
Elmgrove House, HardwickeTWO BEDROOM APARTMENT - GROUND FLOOR- PARKINGA two bedroom apartment located on the ground floor wit...More Details
Elmgrove Court, HardwickeGROUND FLOOR - GARDEN SPACE - ALLOCATED PARKINGSituated with a modern development of only 10 apartme...SSTCMore Details
Elmgrove Court, HardwickeA very well presented one double bedroom apartment located in Hardwicke with the added benefit of no...SSTCMore Details
Brookbank Close, CheltenhamWith no onward chain this spacious three double bedroom townhouse offers accommodation of good propo...More Details
The Close, WhitminsterPositioned on a corner plot with a cul-de-sac of Whitminster is this two double bedroom semi detache...More Details
Hyatt Close, LongfordOffering versatile living accommodation over three floors, boasting a spacious open/plan kitchen/di...More Details
Lime Tree Avenue, Hardwicke,ALLOCATED PARKING - TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMSA top floor apartment with two double bedrooms, two balconies...SSTCMore Details
Cullis Close, Sellars BridgeLocated on the sought after “Sellars Bridge Development” is this beautifully presented three dou...More Details
Deans Way, Kingsholm**Period Semi Detached Property ** Full Of Character & Period Features ** Exposed Floorboards &a...SSTCMore Details
The Clardens, Pound LaneThis semi detached family is positioned on a generous plot measuring approximately 1/3 Acre. The pr...More Details
Hewlett Place, CheltenhamLocated in the heart of Cheltenham within walking distance to the city centre, this two bedroom prop...More Details
Deans Way, Kingsholm**Period Property **Semi Detached** Driveway** Conservatory**SoldMore Details
Tuffley Lane, Tuffley**Ideal Investment** FTB** Allocated Parking** Top Floor**SSTCMore Details
Winstonian Road, Cheltenham**Character Property** Sought After Location** Three Bedrooms** Converted Basement**SoldMore Details
Lesanne Court, GloucesterAn ideal investment opportunity with a tenant in situ with a rental income of £600 PCM. The apa...More Details
Whitminster, GloucesterAn individually built four bedroom detached property offering versatile accommodation over two floor...More Details
Sellars Bridge, HardwickeA four bedroom detached family home located in the sought after Sellars Bridge development. The proe...More Details
Avocet Drive, Brockworth**Two Double Bedrooms ** Semi Detached ** Two Allocated Parking Spaces ** Open Plan Living **SSTCMore Details
Your Gloucester Property Sales specialist
Whatever property you’re selling; your residential home, your investment property or a commercial development, our experienced property sales team are perfectly positioned to achieve the best outcome for you. With extensive knowledge of the Gloucester, Cheltenham and wider Gloucestershire area, our property sales team understand the local property sales market.
Our professional and experienced team will assist you every step of the way to achieve the best possible price for your property giving you complete peace of mind knowing your property is in safe hands.
- We will prepare accurately measured Floorplans accompanied by professional commissioned photographs of your property which will form the basis of a full marketing strategy which will be implemented by our dedicated expert sales team.
- We will provide a two page online colour brochure free of charge summarising your property including sale details, photos, floorplan and EPC. We can also provide a virtual tour if required enhancing your property image and desirability further.
- The implementation of a full marketing package including advertising the property on our website, Rightmove, Zoopla and Prime Location. We will also notify our extensive client listing who have expressed an interest in similar properties.
- Arrange and attend viewings with a senior experienced sales team member ensuring knowledge of the property and local market expertise is on hand.
- Present all offers received to the vendor within 1 hour of receipt.
- Undertake necessary checks of purchasers for eligibility and affordability ensuring sufficient funds are available before proceeding.
After Selling your Property:
- Our post sale service begins with the memorandum of sale issued to the purchaser, your designated sales expert will utilise their market expertise and knowledge to ensure momentum in bringing the earliest possible finalisation to the sale of your property. This will include:
- Regular liaison with both parties Solicitors / conveyancing team.
- Liaison with Freehold Managing Agents (where applicable) to address enquiries before contract and other issues.
- Provide regular progress updates.
- In addition to our other estate agency services, where required, we can also provide access to competitively priced conveyancing services; arrange surveys, access to mortgage brokers, insurance quotations and refurbishments.